Cloudflare Workers Beta is now open!
To get started:
- Sign in to your account on cloudflare.com.
- Visit the Workers tab.
- Launch the editor.
- Write some code and save it.
- Go to the routes tab and prescribe on what requests you want to run Workers for
You can start by writing a simple ‘hello world’ script, but chances are that you are going write Workers that are more complicated. You can check out our page with recipes to:
- Run A/B tests on the edge
- Perform conditional routing on the edge
- Filter requests based on headers/IP address/URL parameters
- Aggregate responses from multiple endpoints and send it back to the client
- Protect your assets against hot-linking
Check out the Workers Community to see what other people are building. Please share your feedback and questions!
Cloudflare Workers is completely free during the open beta. We do intend on charging for Workers, but we will notify you of our plans at least thirty days before any changes are made.